Information Security Officer
Iorys is an international FinTech company offering cloud-based solutions for the payment and crypto industry. We are constantly enhancing our products (banking platform, front-end, payment gateway) and have a need of an Information Security Officer (ISO).
Our technology stack: Python, Oracle Cloud, PHP, MySQL.
We are searching for an ambitious person, that is eager to work and share our common success.
- Deep understanding of our actual products (payment gateway and the entire banking platform) and its functionality
- Implement new technologies against internal and external information security threats
- Constant monitor security-related logs and alerts
- Assist IT in Investigation, Mitigation and Response to security incident
- Educate colleagues about best practices for information security
- Assistance in creation, update and enforcement of Security Policies & Procedures
- Provision of Cyber Security basic hygiene and User’s awareness (phishing, social engineering, etc)
- Identify vulnerabilities, document them, assess their damage and work with the IT department to resolve them
- Oversee future potential technical threats and perform necessary actions
- Initiate & Perform Security Audits and Risk assessments
- Close communication with the Board, CTO and external IT Security consultants
- Quick implementation of recommendations after PenTests, drills, etc.
- Provide periodic reports and analytics on Information & Cyber Security
Requirements for candidates:
- Experience in Information Security or IT audit & IT GRC for 4+ years
- Proven knowledge of best practises in ISO, NIST, CIS, etc.
- Ability to work independently and initiate security-related activities
- Understanding of market trends in the Payment and Crypto industry, finding most efficient information and Cyber Security solutions
- Relevant certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.) is considered as an advantage
- Understanding and experience in crypto industry is considered as an advantage
- Solutions oriented with a curious & analytical mentality
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Fluent English language (both written and oral)
- Work from home or office
- Competitive salary with periodic bonuses
- Job in a dynamic FinTech company with offices in Latvia and the United Kingdom
- Participation in FinTech related conferences and exhibitions for constant knowledge improvement
- Friendly, comfortable and cosy atmosphere at work
- Prestigious office in the centre Riga/London
- Work in one of the most rapidly developing industries in the world
Send your CV on [email protected] or fill in the form.