Full-Stack Python Developer
Iorys is an international FinTech company offering cloud-based solutions for the payment industry. We are constantly enhancing our payment platform and have a need of a Full-Stack Python Developer.
We are searching for an ambitious person, that is eager to work and share our common success.
- Develop and maintain our Core Ledger banking system, ensuring its stability, performance, and scalability.
- Design and implement robust logic for automating payment processes to streamline transactions and reduce manual intervention.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the payment system’s performance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing enhancements.
- Work closely with DevOps team to deploy, manage, and monitor the payment system on cloud-based environments, particularly AWS.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and maintain code quality and standards.
- Provide suggestions for functional improvements.
Requirements to candidates:
- Experience in the IT field for at least 5 years, with a focus on backend development and payment systems.
- Strong knowledge of Python with a minimum of 4 year’s experience in designing and building complex applications.
- Good knowledge of Oracle DB or similar databases.
- Principles of cloud platforms, especially Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail to ensure precise and accurate implementation of payment logic.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Understanding of the payment industry (SEPA, SWIFT, Target2 and other payment schemes), or payment security standards (PCI DSS and PSD2) considered as an advantage.
- Full time job
- Fully remote or office in Riga
- Competitive salary with periodic bonuses
- Participation in FinTech related conferences and exhibitions for constant knowledge improvement
- Friendly, comfortable and cosy atmosphere at work
- Compensation of costs on professional courses and trainings
- Work in one of the most rapidly developing industries in the world
Send your CV on [email protected] or fill in the form.